11th May 2021
FREE EMPLOYABILITY MASTERCLASS
Are you a resident of Westminster and unemployed?
With support from Westminster Adult Education Service we are running a FREE business and enterprise masterclass! Develop your skills, behaviours and connections and support your search for work.
Using Your Strengths to Get a Job | 30th June | 10AM – 1PM
In this enjoyable, interactive workshop, you will:
– identify your strengths and recognise your value so you shine in interviews
– find out how to answer those tricky interview questions so you are prepared and confident
– use your networks to be better informed about opportunities
During the workshop you will also explore:
– Making useful Connections – how to make connections with the right people, recognise the power of your networks & get the most out them.
– Sharing your story and strengths – how to share the best of you in interview situations & how to use a simple but compelling story structure to sell your skills and experience
– Public speaking and interview tips and techniques – how to deal with common public speaking and interview challenges
This masterclass will take place online via Zoom.
You must be a resident of Westminster or surrounding boroughs and currently unemployed to take part.
For any questions, please email email@example.com